1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Typically 3-8 weeks from start to finish, depending on the time of year and our current in-house workload. During our initial consultation we can give you a more accurate estimate before you sign on.
The pricing you see here is for our Design Service only. We can work with you to establish a budget for your furnishings.
Part of what makes HappyBox such an affordable design service is because we communicate by Skype, phone, and email. There are 3 ways built-into the design process that allow us to understand your home spatially.
1. We will tour your home with you via Skype or Facetime.
2. We will have drawings and measurements of your home for reference.
3. We will have photos of the room for reference.
No problem at all. I understand we often have pieces with special meaning and I am honored to be able to incorporate those into your design. You’ll have a chance to send us photos and dimensions and we will include that in your package.
No problem! We provide every HappyBox client with easy-to-follow instructions for measuring your space and creating a basic floor plan.
Due to the nature of the HappyBox service, you will be purchasing all of your own furnishings at retail prices. But I DO give you my best tips on saving money when it's time to buy.
Many retailers offer semi-custom selections where you can choose your frame, fabrics and finishes. We will make recommendations for those selections and send samples in your HappyBox.
We are confident you will be over the moon about your HappyBox Package. Our process includes several ways to make sure we nail your design! Here’s how:
1. We encourage you to share your Pinterest and Houzz boards.
2. We’ll uncover your personal style in-depth in our Discovery Session.
3. You will receive a Concept Board to approve before we ever make any specific selections.
4. One round of revisions is included in your service.
Yes! While we're confident you will love your design package, we also understand you might want a few more options. That’s why we offer one round of revisions as part of your service.
Yes but not much. HappyBox is a collaborative process that was designed with Do-It-Yourself steps for a more affordable way to work with a professional interior designer. You will need to set aside time to take photos and measurements, go shopping, and put everything together. But we make it super easy for you with simple guides for the whole process and our help along the way if you need it.
Absolutely. If you wanted to include an add-on services, I’d work with you to make it happen. Some services I provide myself and for others I’d connect you with someone that can handle that piece for you. If you wanted all of those services, I would direct you to our Full Service Design.
A. So glad you asked. You’re right. HappyBox is a premium eDesign service and the difference is SERVICE!
1. You have the opportunity to work closely with me to tweak the design until it’s perfect.
2. You won’t be left to figure out things on your own. You have me as an ongoing resource along the way if you need it.
3. You get a physical package which includes designer samples delivered to your home, making it easy to complete the look.